[iPad] Re: Switch back to "Blue" from "Green" iMessages?

 

Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:50 pm (PST) . Posted by: 

"Tony" tdale@xtra.co.nz

Double check that this user hasn't turned iMessage off on their device, as it may be a coincidence that you upgraded at nearly a similar time. 





          Thanks for the quick replies. Good idea - hadn't thought of that. All the other iDevices I iMessage to work fine with "Blue" messages just like before the upgrade. And this particular contact goes to green with my iPhone 5s as well. 
          Another interesting thing is that before the upgrade, I could not message my son who has a Samsung phone from my iPad at all, but had to send him texts from my iPhone (8.1.3). After going to 8.1.3 on iPad, now I can text him from both devices natively. 
Thanks,
Dick
     
Sent from my  iPad 4
32 GB, iOS 8.1.3
------------------------------------------------
Richard E Johnson, ScM, MD, DABA

__._,_.___

Posted by: "Richard E Johnson, MD" <recmsoj@onlineok.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)

.

__,_._,___