Re: [iPad] How the iPad Went From Massive to 'Meh' in 5 Short Years | WIRED

 

AT&T is also pushing their installment plan.  I used it to buy my iPhone 6 & was delighted to discover that I can pay off the balance early to avoid any hassle that might have come about when I want to buy the next new model since I won't have to "trade in" this phone.  I think I will come out a few dollars better than was the case using a two year contract plan & paying the early termination fee.


Pat
On Jan 28, 2015, at 8:44 AM, Kris Murray krismurray@gmail.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Most of the iPhone's I deal
With every day are not bought on subsidized contract anymore. The trend is moving away from that and while that may have been the case. You'll find that the telecom industry is moving away from hiding te cost of the cell phone in plan. My carrier at least is pushing lease and installment options as the major source of new iPhones and Galaxy device activations. 

--
~kris murray

__._,_.___

Posted by: Pat Taylor <pat412@mac.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (13)

.

__,_._,___