[iPad] Re: On-screen keyboard in middle of screen

 

________________________________________________________________________

3b. Re: On-screen keyboard in middle of screen      Posted by: "Pat Taylor" pat412@mac.com pat412255      Date: Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:24 pm ((PST))      I haven't experienced the same situation, but I would start by rebooting the   device.  Hold down the Home & On/Off buttons at the same time until the Apple   logo appears on your screen.      Pat      Sent from my iPad...      . . .
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks
I tried that – and also holding just the On/Off button – to no avail.
Stratton  
_____________________________________________________________________________
3c. Re: On-screen keyboard in middle of screen Posted by: "Pete" petefromflorida@gmail.com petefromflorida Date: Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:32 pm ((PST)) Press and hold the lower right (keyboard) button and tap dock. Pete
. . .
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ah! That did it. Many thanks.  

I had no idea that dropdown was there. I must have inadvertently pressed the Split item. I actually had a hard time getting my finger from the held keyboard button to the Dock item; It didn't stay up very long. But I finally figured out a way.

Thanks again.
Stratton ________________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________________

__._,_.___

Posted by: McAllister <73357.3046@compuserve.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (5)

.

__,_._,___