RE: [iPad] How the iPad Went From Massive to 'Meh' in 5 Short Years | WIRED

 

my iPad mini is a cellular model. I use it as an alternate aviation GPS and for weather info. without the cellular chip the GPS would not function without an add-on device. the iPad is a part of our verizon share-everything plan. unlimited talk, text and 4GB of shared data for the iPad mini and our two smartphones.

'73,
rich, n9dko
"Here's a household hint: If you stop dusting you can use your coffee table as a message board.
_______________________
Really? Thats expensive . My iPads have all been cellular, I'd hate to buy an iPad on contract, and have to pay a minthkly plan when I rarely use it on cellular, and also when I can use it from my iPhone hotspot

__._,_.___

Posted by: "Rich Bauer" <rk911@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (21)

.

__,_._,___