Re: [iPad] Apple iPad Pro's first case design leaked | Daily Mail Online

 


That makes a lot of sense. Bigger screen, more storage, a keyboard, a full OS

Here in NZ an MBA 11 $1249, MBA 13 $1349, iPad Air 2 128GB Wifi $1049

iPad Pro 12.2 128GB say $1199? Maybe more. 

Maybe iPad Pro 12.2 is a tickle more portable, but add a case, and maybe the MBA is as portable, and more functional. 

Begs the question of cannibalism. Me, If I was going to upgrade my iPad Air and got an iPad Pro, = no cannibalism.
But if I upgraded my iPad Air for an iPad Pro and sold my rMBP, (or older MBA if I had one), thats cannibalism, as going from two devices to one

But, I can just see the iPad Pro having cool stuff not on an existing iPad, which would suck if I wanted that new feature but not an oversized iPad




You can get a 13" Macbook Air for $1000.
With 128 GB of storage.

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jim Saklad mailto:jimdoc@icloud.com



__._,_.___

Posted by: Tony <tdale@xtra.co.nz>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (7)

.

__,_._,___