[iPad] iPhone, iPad costs

 

I checked out ATT plans when I updated to the 5s in 2013. Seems to me that if you get a new phone every other year the old subsidized plan is cheaper. If you must have a new phone every year the lease plan is a good idea. I don't think ATT has a service-only plan if you bring your own phone.

I bought the iPad 2 shortly after it came out -- 64 with cell capability -- full price. Since I only use the cell service when I travel, I sign up for a month at a time when needed. Works well for me. I'm guessing the next iOS major upgrade will render the 2 obsolete. I hope I can force myself to wait until that happens to buy an Air. But I'm weakening! My DH uses our brand, spanking new iMac Retina most of the day. So the iPad is my baby and I use the heck out of it every day.

Have cell service plans changed much since the end of 2013?

Cathy

Sent from my iPad 

__._,_.___

Posted by: Devitt <devittad@comcast.net>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

.

__,_._,___