Re: [iPad] How the iPad Went From Massive to 'Meh' in 5 Short Years | WIRED

 

Good call. Check with att. Sprint has a buyback program that puts that money straight on your account. ;-) maybe att has one also. 

--
~kris murray
---
"Sometimes it's a little better to travel than to arrive" ~Robert M. Pirsig "Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance"

On Jan 28, 2015, at 11:16 AM, Pat Taylor pat412@mac.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

I'm basing my financial calculations on the return I will get when I sell my current phone.  I use Gazelle (I'm too lazy to mess with other methods that might produce a little higher return) & their offer now is $465 for my iPhone 6.  Gazelle allows you to lock in their price for 30 days so I'll do that just prior to the release of the next new phones.  I'm an upgrade nut!


Pat

On Jan 28, 2015, at 11:56 AM, Kris Murray krismurray@gmail.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Using current offers with sprint it's cheaper to do the lease and upgrade often than it is to buy. That said. I'm dying to get in on a zero percent loan and get a new device.

__._,_.___

Posted by: Kris Murray <krismurray@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (16)

.

__,_._,___