Re: [iPad] Stop Safari from Refreshing Pages?

 

Try the TV Guide app.
Pete





On Aug 29, 2014, at 11:20 AM, "Carol Botteron botteron@alum.mit.edu [iPad]" <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

On my iPad 3 (spring 2012, iOS 7.1.1) I usually have several Safari tabs open.
If I go from one tab to another, it refreshes the page, so I lose changes I
had made. For example, if I set up the TV schedule for 8 PM, go to another
tab, and then choose the TV schedule again, it changes to "now" so I have to
change it to 8 PM again.

How can I make it stop doing this? I looked at the Safari settings in
"Settings" but don't see a way to control this behavior.

adTHANKSvance!
Carol B.

__._,_.___

Posted by: Pete <petefromflorida@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)

.

__,_._,___