Re: [iPad] CAMER ON iPAD

 

You drag 'up & down' on the iPad regardless of orientation.

Sent from my iPad...

On Aug 31, 2014, at 1:19 PM, "Tony tdale@xtra.co.nz [iPad]" <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Just clarify for Jim, if the phone is in portrait mode or upright, you slide the Photo/Video/Square etc left or right. If the phone is held in landscape (sideways) you slide up or down

From: "Linda McCann lmcarea51@gmail.com [iPad]" <iPad@yahoogroups.com>
To: "iPad@yahoogroups.com" <iPad@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Monday, 1 September 2014 3:32 AM
Subject: Re: [iPad] CAMER ON iPAD

 
When you for open the Camera app, you will see a dot next to photo.  That dot doesn't move, but the 3 words next to it do move, when you place your finger on them and slide up or down.  So slide your finger down, to switch to video. 

Linda




On Aug 31, 2014, at 8:12 AM, "jimpurcell2001@yahoo.com [iPad]" <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

I find it difficult in CAMERA to switch among Photo, Video and Square.
I don't care about Square but when I try to go to Video nothing happens. I don't think that i's my touch because touching camera and the photo button work fine. I've had this problem since I got my iPad Air.

Jim


__._,_.___

Posted by: Pat Taylor <pat412@mac.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (8)

.

__,_._,___