[iPad] Re: Best iPad driving directions app?

 

I have been using the app Waze which is by far the best one that I have ever used. If you are connected to cellular you will get real time updates on traffic conditions and hazards. It will even alter its route suggestion if a road closure occurs while you are in route..


The volume level is not that great on iPhones and iPads so I don't know that any app will be superior to another in that area. If I have my iPhone on the center console or passenger seat I feel like I need a louder device.  If I put the phone in my shirt pocket it is more than loud enough so that I have to turn the volume down.

You may be able to interface your iPad with your car speakers which will solve the sound problem.

It is a free app and does not seem to chew up much of my data plan.

Bobby

__._,_.___

Posted by: bobbystern@me.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (5)

.

__,_._,___