Re: [iPad] SFO Quake

 

That's a cool app.

Ted

Sent from my iPad Air

> On Aug 26, 2014, at 7:18 AM, "mary davidson mary.davidson@gmail.com [iPad]" <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
>
> I'm glad it sounds like everyone is ok. An earlier discussion led me to download and install QuakeFeed on my iPad and it is amazing how often there are earthquakes around the world. The same day that there was the 6.0 earthquake in CA there was a 6.9 in Peru - the world map in QuakeFeed is always peppered with Earthquakes. We have a restless planet.
> Mary Davidson
>
> On Aug 24, 2014, at 8:23 PM, Pat Taylor pat412@mac.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
>
>
>
> I'm glad that you're okay!
>
>> On Aug 24, 2014, at 4:27 PM, Tony nyrngrz@yahoo.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
>>
>> I live in the Northbay, Sonoma county and we are all okay. We were certainly rockin' & rollin' but no damage or injuries. This one was actually worse for us than the 1989 quake because the epicenter was much closer than 89. I appreciate the concern.
>>
>>
>> Tony M
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> ------------------------------------
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo Groups Links
>
>
>

__._,_.___

Posted by: Ted Wagner <tfwagner2001@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (9)

.

__,_._,___