RE: [iPad] Emailing photos from iPhone?

 

Just sent it….message should post soon.  Thanks!

 

Sherry

 

From: iPad@yahoogroups.com [mailto:iPad@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 26, 2014 1:40 PM
To: iPad@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [iPad] Emailing photos from iPhone?

 



Sherry,

 

Maybe if you told us what you did, it would be easier for us to determine what you did wrong.

 

     -----===== Bill =====-----

 

 

On Aug 26, 2014, at 1:05 PM, 'Sherry Titzer' satitzer@twc.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:



 

 

Okay, I am trying to send 2 pictures from my iPhone 4 camera roll to a friend and also to myself but it won’t send. I was able to send them via text messaging but not to an email address.  What am I doing wrong?  I know it’s probably something simple but I can’t seem to figure it out!

Thanks,

Sherry

 


Posted by: "Sherry Titzer" <satitzer@twc.com>


 




__._,_.___

Posted by: "Sherry Titzer" <satitzer@twc.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (5)

.

__,_._,___