Re: [iPad] Slow charging

 

I put mine on Airplane Mode to charge. It allows an iPhone to change much faster. I don't know if that's the case with iPad but I do it anyway. Just never checked to see how long it takes.
terry

On Aug 26, 2014, at 4:00 PM, Pat Taylor pat412@mac.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

>
>
> It can't hurt to try calibrating the battery; here's some info:
>
> <http://www.redmondpie.com/how-to-calibrate-iphone-and-ipad-battery-life-for-maximum-performance-tutorial/>
>
>
>
> Sent from my iPad...
>
> On Aug 26, 2014, at 11:25 AM, "John Ferman johnwferman@gmail.com [iPad]" <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
>
>> My iPad is 3rd generation. Lately it seems to be slow charging. Is this a sign of sonething?
>>
>> Sent from my iPad
>> John Ferman
>> Kingfield Neighborhood
>> Minneapolis, MN
>> Email in header
>>
>>
>
>
>

__._,_.___

Posted by: Terry Pogue <tpogue@comcast.net>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)

.

__,_._,___