RE: [iPad] Emailing photos from iPhone?

 

I chose the medium size photos beforehand to avoid sending such a large
amount of data. Still no swoosh and it's been several hours! Thanks so
much for trying to help me figure this out.
Sherry Titzer
satitzer@twc.com
www.atimetostitch.com

-----Original Message-----
From: iPad@yahoogroups.com [mailto:iPad@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 26, 2014 2:50 PM
To: iPad@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [iPad] Emailing photos from iPhone?

> I went to photos, selected the two photos, hit next, then selected "email"
and entered the email address. Then hit "send" and there was a pinging
sound but no swoosh sound afterwards that I usually hear that indicates the
photos were actually sent. I tried it twice with no luck.
> Sherry Titzer

When you send a typical text email, you send a few kilobytes of data.
When you send a couple of camera-roll images, and choose full resolution,
you typically are sending upwards of 10 megabytes. I've found it takes a
while before I hear the swoosh.

------------------------------------
Posted by: Jim Saklad <jimdoc@icloud.com>
------------------------------------

------------------------------------

Yahoo Groups Links

__._,_.___

Posted by: "Sherry Titzer" <satitzer@twc.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (12)

.

__,_._,___