Re: [iPad] Emailing photos from iPhone?

 

You open the photo in your camera roll, then touch the up arrow on the rectangle, choose how you want to send the photo. If you choose email, an email will come up with the picture. Address the email as usual.

My latest photos at
Http://www.flickr.com/terrypogue

> On Aug 26, 2014, at 2:08 PM, "'Rich Bauer' rk911@yahoo.com [iPad]" <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
>
> What happened, what did you see when you tried to e-mail them?
>
>
> '73,
> rich, n9dko
> I know a guy who's addicted to brake fulid. He says he can stop anytime
> _________________________________
> Okay, I am trying to send 2 pictures from my iPhone 4 camera roll to a friend and also to myself but it won't send. I was able to send them via text messaging but not to an email address. What am I doing wrong? I know it's probably something simple but I can't seem to figure it out!
>
> Thanks,
>
> Sherry
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
> Posted by: "Rich Bauer" <rk911@yahoo.com>
> ------------------------------------
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo Groups Links
>
>
>

__._,_.___

Posted by: Terry Pogue <tpogue@comcast.net>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (8)

.

__,_._,___