Re: [iPad] OT: What Android Fragmentation Looks Like

 

That's what I thought but I'm so out of the loop I dunno. 

~KLM
** Fifty $20 pledges is all it takes **

On Aug 21, 2014, at 9:13 PM, "Jim Saklad jimdoc@icloud.com [iPad]" <iPad@stage.yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

I'm still enjoying my five. The new specs  are out for the 6? Or is it still just rumor?
~KLM

Reliable specs don't appear until Apple announces the product, and the current best bet for that is 9 September.

-- 
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Jim Saklad                                        mailto:jimdoc@icloud.com

__._,_.___

Posted by: Just Murray <krismurray@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (9)

Yahoo Groups
Did you know?
Learn about editing tables within Groups


.

__,_._,___