Re: [iPad] Emailing photos from iPhone?

 

Check to make sure the right address is From. Sometimes that can get changed.

My latest photos at

On Aug 26, 2014, at 2:40 PM, "Bill Guion bguion@comcast.net [iPad]" <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Sherry,

Maybe if you told us what you did, it would be easier for us to determine what you did wrong.

     -----===== Bill =====-----


On Aug 26, 2014, at 1:05 PM, 'Sherry Titzer' satitzer@twc.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Okay, I am trying to send 2 pictures from my iPhone 4 camera roll to a friend and also to myself but it won't send. I was able to send them via text messaging but not to an email address.  What am I doing wrong?  I know it's probably something simple but I can't seem to figure it out!

Thanks,

Sherry



Posted by: "Sherry Titzer" <satitzer@twc.com>


__._,_.___

Posted by: Terry Pogue <tpogue@comcast.net>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (9)

.

__,_._,___