[iPad] iCloud question

 

Hi:
I am getting near my iCloud capacity of 15G and have 3 devices -- iPhone, iPad Mini and iPad Air. Most of my gigs are on the iPhone -- photos and videos. I have weeded them down so I have 2.3G left.
Not sure how Cloud storage works -- I notice photos and videos seem to be in 4 places on each device: photos, videos, sharing, and iPhoto. Are they counted 12x in the Cloud?

So 2 questions:
1) If I delete a photo in one spot, does it delete it everywhere?

2) If I decide to go for a greater storage capacity, will it cost $40, even though I have a few months left on the 15Gs that I already paid for?
Thanks,
Carol

Sent from my iPad Air

__._,_.___

Posted by: floridabouvs <floridabouvs@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (13)

.

__,_._,___