RE: [iPad] Emailing photos from iPhone?

 

I went to photos, selected the two photos, hit next, then selected "email" and entered the email address. Then hit "send" and there was a pinging sound but no swoosh sound afterwards that I usually hear that indicates the photos were actually sent. I tried it twice with no luck.

Sherry Titzer
satitzer@twc.com
www.atimetostitch.com
Yahoo group: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ATimeToStitch/

-----Original Message-----
From: iPad@yahoogroups.com [mailto:iPad@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 26, 2014 1:08 PM
To: iPad@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [iPad] Emailing photos from iPhone?

What happened, what did you see when you tried to e-mail them?

'73,
rich, n9dko
I know a guy who's addicted to brake fulid. He says he can stop anytime _________________________________ Okay, I am trying to send 2 pictures from my iPhone 4 camera roll to a friend and also to myself but it won't send. I was able to send them via text messaging but not to an email address. What am I doing wrong? I know it's probably something simple but I can't seem to figure it out!

Thanks,

Sherry

------------------------------------
Posted by: "Rich Bauer" <rk911@yahoo.com>
------------------------------------

------------------------------------

Yahoo Groups Links

__._,_.___

Posted by: "Sherry Titzer" <satitzer@twc.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)

.

__,_._,___