Re: [iPad] Torrent app

 

I don' think Apple would ever approve an app that could be used for piracy.  I imported my pirated music from Windows Media into my iTunes account.  Whenever I sync my iPad that music is then     added to my iPad.
Pete
P.S.  My conscience got the best of me so I no longer do that.





On May 16, 2014, at 5:51 PM, "Pam Milleson pmilleson8@gmail.com [iPad]" <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

I have the IPad 3 and an Android phone.  With my Android phone I have Pirate Bay and Utorrent to download torrents.   What apps are available to use on my IPad for the same purpose?

Pam

..Sent from my IPad..
          

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)

Just launched ! Link preview on Yahoo Groups
Visit your Group on the web, simply paste the link to the article, photo or video you wish to share in the message you are composing.


.

__,_._,___