Re: [iPad] Blue Screen and now nothing

 

I have an iPad 5 and have had no problems to date.  Used it last night and this morning I went to open an application, the screen flickered wildly for a second and then went blue for 2 seconds and then turned off.  I cannot turn it back on :O(

 

What is my next step?


I would:
Plug it in to external power.
Wait a minute.
Hold down both the Home and On/Off buttons until the Apple logo appears.
Let it complete re-booting.

If this does not work, take it to an Apple Store.

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)

Just launched ! Link preview on Yahoo Groups
Visit your Group on the web, simply paste the link to the article, photo or video you wish to share in the message you are composing.


.

__,_._,___