Re: [iPad] Can't choose video

 

If I used the Yahoo website for all the groups I'm in I'd spend all day responding.  Having all emails from Yahoo groups come to my email is much faster and easier to respond to.  I've done it that way ever since Yahoo had that option.

       \ 
        \  /\
        (  )
      .(    ).

Alice Saunders

On May 22, 2014, at 8:15 AM, Pete petefromflorida@gmail.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


I can't ever tell who you're responding to since you always delete the message that you're responding to.  If you're having trouble responding to the group via the web then use email, it's much easier.
Pete




On May 21, 2014, at 10:44 PM, "jimpurcell2001@yahoo.com [iPad]" <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Clearly I don't know how to properly reply in Yahoo groups. I've had problems when writing on line instead of bi email ever since Yahoo changed everything. They must be taking lessons from MS.

Jim




__._,_.___

Posted by: Alice Saunders <lwr32@mac.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (15)

.

__,_._,___