Re: [iPad] Kindle app

 

On 5/22/2014 6:56 AM, glkleckner@oh.rr.com [iPad] wrote:
>
>
> I cannot click and drag ...i can only tap it and I get two options one
> to download the other to add to collections.... if I try to use the
> download I get a pop-up box that says my loan has expired....this is so
> strange.
>

Have you reset your iPad? Hold down the Home Button and the Power
Button at the same time and keep them held down until the Apple logo
appears, then let the buttons go and let the device do its own thing.

Other than that I've got no idea what to suggest.

--
David H. Bailey
dhbailey@davidbaileymusicstudio.com
http://www.davidbaileymusicstudio.com

__._,_.___

Posted by: "David H. Bailey" <dhbailey52@comcast.net>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (31)

.

__,_._,___