[iPad] Can't log out of gmail on ipad

 

I usually go into gmail from the google app on my iPad2 because I have more than one gmail account and I want to switch between them.  I noticed some time ago that while I can still switch between the accounts, I can no longer log out of them, I can only switch between them.

Apparently, if I go through safari, I can log out of the accounts, but not in google.  

When I click on the picture icon (upper RH corner), I can click manage, then my choices are to remove these gmail accounts.  I don't want to remove these from gmail, I just want to log out of them.

I worry that if I'm out and about with this ipad, my gmail is always open and more vulnerable.

Do I have to delete the google app from my ipad, then reinstall and never check email through it again?

All advice appreciated.

baileyq

__._,_.___

Posted by: baileyq <baileyq2000@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

.

__,_._,___