[iPad] Kindle app

 

Good morning, I hope someone can answer this question for me. I have the Kindle app on my iPad ....I have gone out to the library and rented some books and I have also gone out to Amazon and purchase some books.  When I look at my list of books that I have in the iCloud there is one book that when I click on it it says that my loan. Has expired. I have gone out to Amazon to look at my list it is not listed on that list. So I cannot delete it from that list ...How do I get rid of this book that is in the cloud... I cannot download it onto my device.  When I count the number of books that is listed on my iPad app it says 40. When I go out to Amazon and count my list there it says 39 so this book is listed somehow just need to know how to get rid of.  Any ideas???

__._,_.___

Posted by: glkleckner@oh.rr.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (26)

.

__,_._,___