Re: [iPad] Organizing books

 

Yes. You are right that reading a book on desk top is not comfortable.
I need to read quite a few books and journals on desk top since I need to update draft of my book simultaneously at the same time.
There re frequent conversions from doc to pdf file required during the process which only a desk top can currently handle.
I addition, frequent scanning and image downloading and editing, is beyond the current capability of the iPad.
 
Best

PKS 
From: "Alice Saunders lwr32@mac.com [iPad]" <iPad@yahoogroups.com>
To: "iPad@yahoogroups.com" <iPad@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, 13 May 2014, 20:11
Subject: Re: [iPad] Organizing books

 
I have never found sitting at a computer reading a book for long periods of time comfortable.  Since getting an iPad, I read from it quite a bit.  It's very comfortable, almost like reading from a real book. 
       \ 
        \  /\
        (  )
      .(    ).

Alice Saunders

On May 11, 2014, at 5:27 AM, Mr & Mrs Alma & Colin Lane clan1623@bigpond.net.au [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

I can read on desk top with Ibooks in ePub & PDF 

Sent from my iPad . Alma 

> On 11 May 2014, at 9:21 pm, "Pabitra Saha pksaha000@yahoo.co.uk [iPad]" <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
> 
> So that I can read on desktop too when I am not travelling.



__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (21)

Yahoo Groups
DMARC related changes in Groups emails
Following recent changes in Yahoo DMARC policy, we made changes to how Yahoo Groups sends mails


.

__,_._,___