Re: [iPad] Ouch a real iPad Virus / Ransomware

 

I use Windows, Android, iOS and Linux.

I expect Apple to continue to back me up when I brag about how much safer I am on their products and they mostly have.

But when Apple reacts slow they give fuel to fools who says its just as risky to Windows so I love to be able to shoot back with "fixed by this update". I give my Windows friends plenty of grief for how many malwares, spyware, ransomware, viruses, root kits and search redirectors and much more can get through Windows 8.1 I clean up for others. 28 years is a long time to get Windows right. The Mac has a better track record. Even Android has a better track record than Windows with less years to get it right.


On Fri, May 30, 2014 at 10:52 PM, Tony tdale@xtra.co.nz [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
 

Charles I thought you also used Windows and Android? If Apple patched quickly it's a bit late for some Aussies. Although me being a Kiwi that's ok! Friendly rivalry across the ditch (Tasman Sea)

Sent from my iPhone 5S 


On 31/05/2014, at 2:17 pm, "Charles Carroll 911@learnasp.com [iPad]" <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

http://nakedsecurity.sophos.com/2014/05/29/apple-ios-ransomware-mystery-deepens-oleg-pliss-pops-up-in-la/

Hopefully Apple will patch quick and remind us why they are security
superheroes while Windows still is vulnerable to Crypto and ICE and a
few dozen ransom wares that have been out for over a year.


__._,_.___

Posted by: Charles Carroll <911@learnasp.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)

.

__,_._,___