Re: [iPad] Removing photos from iPad mini

 

Aren't your photos now in iPhoto? That's where mine go when I sync to my Mac.

My latest photos at

On May 31, 2014, at 4:12 PM, "railfan@telus.net [iPad]" <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

I purchased an iPad mini 16 GB with the thought of having it primarily as a mobile library and internet research facility. I did not think in advance how much storage space digital pix take up. 


I backed the the iPad on my iMac, and on the iCloud. However, I cannot find out visually a way to verify that the photos I backed up are in fact on my iMac's hard drive or in the iCloud's ether.


So, will someone with much greater knowledge that I, please tell me how to go about freeing up precious HD space on my iPad mini. Is there an easy way to remove photos and verifying they are on my external HD or on the iCloud?


Murray

__._,_.___

Posted by: Terry Pogue <tpogue@comcast.net>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)

.

__,_._,___