RE: RE: [iPad] RE: Re: The bypass code, can someone tell me how to remove it

 

I've been on Yahoo Mail this morning on and off. I have experienced the drop or "temporary out" at least three times. So I go somewhere else on the web where real service exists, then back, because no one IMHO has groups like Yahoo, so I put up w the crappy Yahoo service.



---In iPad@yahoogroups.com, <rk911@...> wrote:

I've been using Yahoo mail for many, many years and have experienced lapses in service but those occasions have been few and far between, certainly not on a daily basis.


'73,
rich, n9dko
I didn't make it to the gym again today. That makes 5-years in a row!
_________________________________
Are you guy's kidding, if I don't experience a drop in service from Yahoo on a daily basis, I wonder what is wrong with Yahoo. Yahoo is notorious for failed connections. It's just the nature of the beast. I don't experience disconnection at other sites but once or twice in a blue moon. But Yahoo, daily. It either restores within a minute, or sometimes 15 to 20 minutes.

If you don't want disconnections don't use Yahoo.

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (14)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___