Re: [iPad] Video Info

 

Watching from the Video app do you see what looks like the DVDs of the movies?

Sent from my iPad

On Nov 23, 2013, at 4:36 PM, Terry Pogue <tpogue@comcast.net> wrote:

What app are you using Jerry? 

Sent from my iPad

On Nov 23, 2013, at 4:10 PM, Just Murray <krismurray@gmail.com> wrote:

I'm confuzzled. Restate please. 

~KLM
\\ Knowing your own darkness is the best method for dealing with the darkness of other people" ~ Carl Jung //

On Nov 16, 2013, at 7:07 PM, rvingky <rvingky@gmail.com> wrote:

 

Have I missed something, Videos now only she picture of the videos no subject info!
A number I had download DVD's and they now only show the film co., in 5 & 6 I had
the info. Have I missed a setting some where?

TIA!!!

Jerry

Sent from my iTouch
"bis pueri senes"
(Old men are twice children)

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___