Re: [iPad] Three Apple Geniuses Share Their Best Retail Horror Tales

 

Story of my day today.... :-/

Funny though!

Sent from my iPad mini!

On Nov 22, 2013, at 9:24 AM, Just Murray <krismurray@gmail.com> wrote:

Lol

Stuck

submitted by Asdfg

A customer came up to me and put a MacBook, an iPod, and aUSB cable on the table.

"I need your help," he said.

"Sure," I said. "How can I help you?"

"I was copying a song from my computer to my iPod," he said.

"Okay."

"But it never got there."

"Do you want to try it again?"

"We can't, because the song's not on the computer anymore."

"Oh."

"It's not on my iPod, either."

He hands me the USB cable and says, "It must be stuck in here. Can you get it out for me?'








~KLM
\\ Knowing your own darkness is the best method for dealing with the darkness of other people" ~ Carl Jung //

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___