Re: [iPad] RE: Re: The bypass code, can someone tell me how to remove it

 

Yahoo sent me 15 days of email today.  It would have been nice if they sent them to me one day at a time or when they were received.  Snail mail is faster than Yahoo.
Pete




On Nov 21, 2013, at 7:09 PM, <jrdkn@comcast.net> wrote:

 

Are you guy's kidding, if I don't experience a drop in service from Yahoo on a daily basis, I wonder what is wrong with Yahoo. Yahoo is notorious for failed connections. It's just the nature of the beast. I don't experience disconnection at other sites but once or twice in a blue moon. But Yahoo, daily. It either restores within a minute, or sometimes 15 to 20 minutes.


If you don't want disconnections don't use Yahoo. 



---In iPad@yahoogroups.com, <innerjewel@...> wrote:

I get this server failure message now and then and it is always a Yahoo issue. The last thing I tried was to delete the yahoo account completely from the iPad's mail app through settings and reinstall it. This has helped. It took several tries but eventually worked. 

I think the bypass code the OP was referring to occurs during set up when you install a new IOS. It says something like "for added security set a security code". I just select "skip this step" each time. 

Once it is set however, I am sure there is a place in settings, maybe SETTINGs, GENERAL, PASSCODE LOCK? 

Ashi

Sent from my iPad 🐾
It is better to light a candle than to curse the darkness.

I don't think that message she is getting has anything to do with Yahoo 
mail. I use Yahoo and I have never gotten that "server failed to 
connect" or the bypass code thingie, whatever that is.

On 11/20/2013 4:34 PM, Pete wrote:
> I've had so much trouble with Yahoo mail I don't use it much anymore. I
> set mine up to use the Gmail server when the Yahoo server isn't working.
> Screenshot below.
> image.png
> Pete

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (12)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___