Re: [iPad] Re: OS X Mavericks - Clock Disappears at Midnight

 

I have the clock display on my screen saver on my large screen. It's across the room from my bed so it easily seen at night.I wake often, check the time and go back back to sleep. My screensaver has the black background with thin colored bursts. The time rotates around the screen. I'm running Mavs on all machines save one. I haven't noticed the time in the menu bar disappearing.

Sent from my iPad

> On Nov 24, 2013, at 8:19 AM, Arjun Singhal <arjunsinghal@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> have you encountered the problem yourself?
>
> i see the problem almost every night, as i am usually using my laptop at that time.
>
> regards,
> arjun
>
> twitter @arjunsinghal
> blogs at http://blowtrumpet.com/arjun
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo Groups Links
>
>
>

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___