Re: [iPad] Mini retina

 

You should see a "continue" button after you have selected your language.   If you don't, call Apple at 1-800-275-2273.  You will see several screens after the initial continent where you will make a variety of choices to set up the device.  

If you ordered a cover, that's what you got.  But, you can return it & order a case.

Sent from my iPad...

On Nov 24, 2013, at 4:03 PM, Denise O'Connor <RNMSW@bellsouth.net> wrote:

 

Fri., I received my new mini retina. Turned it on and lovely to be greeted in English, Spanish, French etc...And, then what? I do not see anything else telling me where to go next so I can use it. This one, iPad 3, is too heavy for me to handle. I am eager to set my mini up to use. I sent an email last night from my Kindle Fire but it never came through. By then I was too frustrated to continue.
I have the red polyurethane cover for the iPad 3 so I bought the yellow for the mini. What an unpleasant surprise to see only a cover.
TIA
Denise & Marigold in NC 32F

Sent from my iPad

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___