Re: [iPad] The bypass code, can someone tell me how to remove it

 

Go to General/Passcode Lock/Turn Passcode Off in the Settings app.

Ted

Sent from my iPad Air

On Nov 20, 2013, at 4:23 PM, <ksenza@yahoo.com> wrote:

 

I just upgraded to ios7 and see I have to use a bypass code.

Can someone post how to disable that?

And this upgrade was done because once again, I get a "server fail to connect" message when trying to use my email.
I did a hard reset but it didn't do any good.

Thought maybe I would have to bite the bullet and get update but now i need to disable that code that code  so my husband can access the ipad.

Any ideas on why the "server pop up" when trying to use the email?

Thanks for any help

kathy

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (9)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___