[iPad] Re: resetting used iPad

 

Has anyone removed their sim from an iPad3, cut it down and put it in an iPad Air?  ( micro to nano) Just hoping to avoid the $39 fee that Att charges to move service from one device to another. 
Ashi 

Sent from my iPad 🐾
It is better to light a candle than to curse the darkness.

2013 1:35 pm (PST) . Posted by:

"Jim Saklad" jimdoc01

> Can you freely move sims between phones on the same carrier if you upgrade? 

Yes. My normal mode of operation, in fact.

I am the heavy user in this house, so I bought the 5S for myself; I will take the SIM from the 4 my wife uses and put it in the 4S.

I've done this 2 or 3 times already.

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (20)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___