Re: [iPad] Re: iPad 3 coming March 7th hopefully

 

I have the 16GB iPad 1 and a 32GB iPhone 4s. I want the 128GB iPad 3, but may have to get the 32GB or 64GB model. Not sure about the 3G/4G LTE, do hope all models have GPS built pretty sure they won't. I have a 4G LTE Aircard so I am good with Internet on the go.

Thanks,

Carl W. Brooks

On Feb 29, 2012, at 1:35 PM, "Webster" <gwtr0940@suddenlink.net> wrote:

> Both my wife and I are upgrading to an iPad 3 when they come out. She has a 1-16 and I have a 2-32. We are also going up in storage as well.
>
> Our big hope is for retina display as at our age the better the display the easier on the eyes. I also hope for a memory bump to a gig and a quad core processor for speed and power. I do a lot of photo work as well as writing and reading on mine and I need all the speed and power I can get.
>
> In any case we will know in a week what the iPad 3 will look, feel, and ac

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___