Re: [iPad] iPad 3 coming March 7th hopefully

 

I may as well. My iPad 1 is quite sluggish with the newer Apps modified for iOS 5. I suspect that we won't be supported beyond 5.5 or so at this rate. There are certain apps that simply close out immediately on the IPad 1. Safari crashes the most consistently than any other app. The IPad 1's memory is just way too small for many apps today. It will still make a great tool for my wife or kids that are in school. It still has a lot of life in it, but it just won't run those taking advantage of the newest features. For this reason, I hope Apple adds a "hide upgrade" option so that certain apps won't ask me to download the latest app until I unhide the update.

Thanks,

Carl W. Brooks

On Feb 29, 2012, at 9:46 AM, Charles Carroll <911@learnasp.com> wrote:

> may buy one its between that and a few other things but I will buy
> the iPad 3 and iPhone 4s or 5 very soon.
>
> I hope for better camera and huge pixel count and better port support
> or at least a cable that is FREE that turns their edge connector into
> several standard ports/cables.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___