Re: [iPad] iPad 3 coming March 7th hopefully

 

I do intend to buy an iPad 3 for me and 2 iPad 2s for my kids. They
loved my iPad 2 and love their Kindles and iTouches but I know they
both need iPad 2s bad.

I also hope the iPad 3 has 4g/LTE something better than 3g. Even my
lowest end Android phones have 4G and up and I do use a lot of
bandwidth the way I use the 2.

On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 3:33 PM, Charles Carroll <911@learnasp.com> wrote:
> Me I would not buy an iPad 1 because no camera. if a $200 iTouch has a
> camera a $500+ device should.
>
> I like the iPad 2 but the display does not have enough pixels for my taste,
> and the camera is ok but all my Android phones have better cameras than the
> 2.
>
> I hope the iPad 3 has mouse support but I doubt it. If it has a better
> camera, a ton more pixels and TONS of RAM I will be happy. Given the show
> offs at Apple I am sure they will give me more reasons to be happy as well.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___