Re: [iPad] Hello Every Body/Just Murray

 

I am not sure what you mean by legacy software Murray. My pc is new and
it runs 32 or 64bit software.

On 2/28/2012 2:06 PM, Just Murray wrote:
>
>
> Does windows 8 or 7 or whatever run legacy software? If so does it work
> seamlessly like a Mac? (or legacy ppc and 32bit software runs in an
> invisible emulation layer that makes it mostly not boticeable)
>
> Excuse my ignorance. I just didn't know.
>
> ~KM
> \,,/ Banged Out on an iPhone4 \,,/
>
> On Feb 28, 2012, at 9:11 AM, Judith Barnett <pooh4jvn@pacbell.net
> <mailto:pooh4jvn@pacbell.net>> wrote:
>
>> No problem, I have used a PC for years and at my age and the money I
>> have invested in software I am not about to change now. ;-)
--

Judith
pooh4jvn@pacbell.net

Take nothing but photos
Leave nothing but footprints
Break nothing but the silence
Kill nothing but time
Photos: http://upload.pbase.com/pooh4jvn

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___