Re: [iPad] iPad 3 coming March 7th hopefully

 

So far the only one of those that is a *known* (not rumored) quantity is the
iPhone4s.

You can always hope for <anything>.

There's always a "better" device coming out you can wait for even unto
eternity.

I'm quite happy with my iPad1 (don't feel limited by all those things it's
"lacking") though I may get new-toy-itch at any time. :-)
bj

-----Original Message-----
From: Charles Carroll
Sent: Wednesday, February 29, 2012 9:46 AM
To: iPad@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [iPad] iPad 3 coming March 7th hopefully

I may buy one its between that and a few other things but I will buy
the iPad 3 and iPhone 4s or 5 very soon.

I hope for better camera and huge pixel count and better port support
or at least a cable that is FREE that turns their edge connector into
several standard ports/cables.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___