RE: [iPad] Cute little icons in mail

 

 

No,  the bottom left corner of my iPad keyboard does not have such a little  " world " icon.  I suspect that is something available only to those who have selected multiple or International type keyboards,  not the default keyboard .

 

Ed

 

 

From: iPad@yahoogroups.com [mailto:iPad@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Twenty Pearls
Sent: Wednesday, February 29, 2012 5:49 PM
To: iPad@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [iPad] Cute little icons in mail

 




The bottom left corner of your keyboard is an icon shaped like the world.  Press that button and you get a wonderful assortment of emoticons.

 

The only problem is whether or not I actually downloaded an app which gave me my assortment, or not.

Sent from PINKY- my iPad


On Feb 29, 2012, at 8:39 PM, GLEN--JAN CRANDALL <glenjan52@msn.com> wrote:

How do you all make those cute little inserts on your mail ... Like the four leaf clover, the little iPad, etc?  They are really fun.  

Just a little intro ... I'm 78 and have an outdated iPod Touch, an iPad2, a laptop, and a PC.  I know some of you hate the PC but it works for me and DH.  PC's are what I learned when I worked at a college before retirement, so it was a natural progression.  It would be fun to get a Mac but money prohibits it at this time.

I really enjoy the group.  Thanks for helping.

Jan




=

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___