Re: [iPad] iPad 3 coming March 7th hopefully

 

In the jailbreak world their mouse support. I did a YouTube video over a year ago and more so it can be done if it is that important. You will find that the iPad can do a whole lot that Father Apple thinks you don't need to do. While it can be done, it has been not used much. Because I have an Ultrabook laptop with me all the time with my IPad, I use them very differently. The iPad is used on the couch, bed, standing or sitting on my lap without a table or usable surface available. I have found very little practical use for a keyboard or mouse with the iPad.

Here is the video link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8AJHQwuJpg

Thanks,

Carl W. Brooks

On Feb 29, 2012, at 6:36 PM, Just Murray <krismurray@gmail.com> wrote:

> It will not have out of the box mouse support. I guarantee. If by tons you mean more than double then be prepared to be disappointed. If you want tons of ram tons of gpu and tons of support for peripherals then you'll need a Mac or Ubuntu box or maybe a gaming box running windows xp. It won't be an iPad. Sorry.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___