Re: [iPad] Hello Everybody - Jailbreak Experiences

 

Id love to actually speak to the person on list. Doubt it will happen. I'm not normally doing all the modding. I think 99% of lists would ban the poster. I'd prefer to wait long enough to speak on list ;)

~KM
\,,/ Banged Out on an iPhone4 \,,/

On Feb 28, 2012, at 3:39 PM, Carl W Brooks <carl@iamthereforeipad.com> wrote:

 

After looking at this further, this is well thought out SPAM. It is unlikely that you will get a response from the OP. You should look to moderate that account or into banning the email.

Thanks,

Carl W. Brooks

On Feb 28, 2012, at 11:21 AM, "zixiejean" <zixiejean@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi, Mark here, yesterday I bought Ipad Jailbreaking software from... It's a good guide for jailbreaking with some tutorial videos. Anyone of you guys have tried this before as I would like to know some experiences first before got into the jailbroken

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___