Re: [iPad] iPad 3 coming March 7th hopefully

 

Me I would not buy an iPad 1 because no camera. if a $200 iTouch has a camera a $500+ device should.

I like the iPad 2 but the display does not have enough pixels for my taste, and the camera is ok but all my Android phones have better cameras than the 2.

I hope the iPad 3 has mouse support but I doubt it. If it has a better camera, a ton more pixels and TONS of RAM I will be happy. Given the show offs at Apple I am sure they will give me more reasons to be happy as well.

On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 11:46 AM, bj <bjones44@verizon.net> wrote:
 

So far the only one of those that is a *known* (not rumored) quantity is the
iPhone4s.

You can always hope for <anything>.

There's always a "better" device coming out you can wait for even unto
eternity.

I'm quite happy with my iPad1 (don't feel limited by all those things it's
"lacking") though I may get new-toy-itch at any time. :-)

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___