Re: [iPad] Cute little icons in mail

 

Jan:
Don't I know you from a parrot list?  I'm YoYo & CoCo's mom.
Anyway, go to the app store & search on emoticons & download one (might as well start with a free one) & then go to settings & general & international keyboard & the emoticon should be at the end of the list.  Tap on that & you'll get the world symbol on your built in keyboard & away you go!  Write back soon & show us what you got.  You can add them to your signature in the signature line in mail, contacts, calendars too.

Sent from Ingrid's iPad 📶

On Feb 29, 2012, at 5:39 PM, GLEN--JAN CRANDALL <glenjan52@msn.com> wrote:

 

How do you all make those cute little inserts on your mail ... Like the four leaf clover, the little iPad, etc?  They are really fun.  

Just a little intro ... I'm 78 and have an outdated iPod Touch, an iPad2, a laptop, and a PC.  I know some of you hate the PC but it works for me and DH.  PC's are what I learned when I worked at a college before retirement, so it was a natural progression.  It would be fun to get a Mac but money prohibits it at this time.

I really enjoy the group.  Thanks for helping.

Jan

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___