Re: [iPad] iPad 3 coming March 7th hopefully

 

Lol my bad I am a Mac guy - newer is better. It's windows 8 now right? Isn't that teh bomb? Lol I have no clue. 

~KM
\,,/ Banged Out on an iPhone4 \,,/

On Feb 29, 2012, at 6:26 PM, Ingrid Harrington <ingridharrington@me.com> wrote:

 

Yep, it's a taptop/tablet but who needs Vista?  I'm happy with my old XP desktop & iPad.  If I ever get another desktop it's gonna be a Mac!  I can put everything on that, even my DOS stuff.

Sent from Ingrid's iPad 📶

On Feb 29, 2012, at 5:08 PM, Just Murray <krismurray@gmail.com> wrote:

 

Is that a laptop? Mac laptops now run vista if you need them
To...

~KM
\,,/ Banged Out on an iPhone4 \,,/

On Feb 29, 2012, at 4:48 PM, Ingrid Harrington <ingridharrington@me.com> wrote:

 

I have an IBM/Lenovo X61 running Vista that sucks big time.  It's in my sewing room now just for embroidery design storage.  It weighs a ton too & the battery lasts about an hour, cost a mint too.

Never imagined anything as swell as the iPad, so THANKS STEVE!!!!!!!!!!  

Sent from Ingrid's iPad 📶

On Feb 29, 2012, at 3:39 PM, Just Murray <krismurray@gmail.com> wrote:

 

Nah. They had tablets before the iPad. The general population just thought they sucked. And they did. 

~KM
\,,/ Banged Out on an iPhone4 \,,/

On Feb 29, 2012, at 12:48 PM, Judith Barnett <pooh4jvn@pacbell.net> wrote:

 

The iPad1 came out before there was a camera on the iPad. Don't forget
the iPad1 has been out two years already and it was the first one of
the pad devices. I am sure they were testing the market before they
spent more money adding all kinds of bells and whistles to it before
they knew it would fly.

On 2/29/2012 12:33 PM, Charles Carroll wrote:
>
>
> Me I would not buy an iPad 1 because no camera. if a $200 iTouch has a
> camera a $500+ device should.
>
> I like the iPad 2 but the display does not have enough pixels for my
> taste, and the camera is ok but all my Android phones have better
> cameras than the 2.
>
> I hope the iPad 3 has mouse support but I doubt it. If it has a better
> camera, a ton more pixels and TONS of RAM I will be happy. Given the
> show offs at Apple I am sure they will give me more reasons to be happy
> as well.
>
> On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 11:46 AM, bj <bjones44@verizon.net
> <mailto:bjones44@verizon.net>> wrote:
>
> __
>
> So far the only one of those that is a *known* (not rumored)
> quantity is the
> iPhone4s.
>
> You can always hope for <anything>.
>
> There's always a "better" device coming out you can wait for even unto
> eternity.
>
> I'm quite happy with my iPad1 (don't feel limited by all those
> things it's
> "lacking") though I may get new-toy-itch at any time. :-)
>
>
>
>

--

Judith
pooh4jvn@pacbell.net

Take nothing but photos
Leave nothing but footprints
Break nothing but the silence
Kill nothing but time
Photos: http://upload.pbase.com/pooh4jvn

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___