Re: [iPad] iPad 3 coming March 7th hopefully

 

64G and 3G.

On 2/29/2012 9:20 AM, Just Murray wrote:
>
>
> All the bells and whistles? Which are?
>
> ~KM
> \,,/ Banged Out on an iPhone4 \,,/
>
> On Feb 29, 2012, at 9:03 AM, Judith Barnett <pooh4jvn@pacbell.net
> <mailto:pooh4jvn@pacbell.net>> wrote:
>
>> I am undecided yet as to whether I will spring for the ipad3. I have
>> iPad1 with all the bells and whistles. Of course I don't have the camera
>> but since I am a photog and have 4 "other" cameras I think the camera on
>> the iPad2 stinks.
>>
>> My hubby has iPad2 so I have seen pics taken with it. It will depend on
>> what iPad3 has to offer and I will probably wait until it is out for a
>> while to see the general responses before I make a decision on buying
>> iPad3.
>>
>> On 2/29/2012 8:46 AM, bj wrote:
>> >
>> > There's always a "better" device coming out you can wait for even unto
>> > eternity.
>> >
>> > I'm quite happy with my iPad1 (don't feel limited by all those
>> things it's
>> > "lacking") though I may get new-toy-itch at any time. :-)
>> > bj
>> --
>>
>> Judith
>> pooh4jvn@pacbell.net <mailto:pooh4jvn%40pacbell.net>
>>
>> Take nothing but photos
>> Leave nothing but footprints
>> Break nothing but the silence
>> Kill nothing but time
>> Photos: http://upload.pbase.com/pooh4jvn
>>
>
>
>

--

Judith
pooh4jvn@pacbell.net

Take nothing but photos
Leave nothing but footprints
Break nothing but the silence
Kill nothing but time
Photos: http://upload.pbase.com/pooh4jvn

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___