Re: [iPad] Signing up with AT&T

 



My regular email address is tied to my dial-up ISP which has no connection with AT&T.  How would emails to that account appear on the iPad?  
 
Nancy
 
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, November 27, 2011 11:20 AM
Subject: Re: [iPad] Signing up with AT&T

you can use your regular email address and password.  it runs on a different part of the at&t system but I use my regular email and password for convenience. hth.

On Nov 27, 2011, at 12:14 PM, "NancyR" <nancyr44@fastmail.us> wrote:

 

When I go to the sign-up screen, one of the lines to fill in is email address.  Is that the one I use on my PC or a new one just for AT&T/iPad.
 
Nancy
 

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___