[iPad] Re: Picture app

 

I would like the option to have my pics show on ½ the screen, and the folders on the other ½, then be able to click & drop…similar to what it would be like doing it on my pc.  I want the mobility of my iPad J  because I am on the go a lot, yet have a lot of down time when out.

 

I wouldn’t mind some editing ‘fun stuff’ just basics, cropping, color adjustment, etc. 

 

Also, maybe I should start a new thread, but how in the world do I get documents from my pc to my iPad?  I tried simply emailing (excel doc) and it wouldn’t open the attachment.  Is there a click & drag option?    I’m wanting *some* things on  the cloud, but not all things.  Working through that working as well.

 

I have an Android phone, with a slide out keyboard that makes my life wonderful <grin>  I heard that the new iPhone 5 might have a holographic keyboard??  Seriously???  Wowzers!!!

 

Kriss

 

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___